Write to filesystem via SessionBean

Markus

Hi there,

I have a methode in a session bean, which fetches data from a database
table. (Select * from xy)
The method is called by a client via a Servlet.
Because the table could be very large, there will only fetched 100
records and the user has click "show me next 100" to recieve the next
records.

Now, I want to create XML file which should contain ALL records, not
only the 100 the user normaly gets.

Problems:
- I can't use java.io in session beans to write the data directly to a
file.
- I can't call the session bean method to get all records in an object,
because the object would perhaps be a few hundred megabytes.
- I don't want to make a method outside the bean, which calls several
times the bean method for fetching 100 records untill all records are
fetched.

So, does anybody has a good idea how to handle this:
Write very large data from a database table via SessionBean to the file
system?

best regards,
Markus