Writing your own Presentation Tool

Shlomi Fish

Hi all!

I know that in Israel alone, at least 5 people (Gabor Szabo, Reuven
Lerner, Shlomo Yona, Alon Altman and I) wrote their own presentation
tools in Perl, at least one (Nadav Har'El) wrote one in zsh, and at
least one wrote it in Python.

Did any of you also rolled their own presentation tool instead of
using something that you found on the Net?

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

James Willmore

Hi all!

I know that in Israel alone, at least 5 people (Gabor Szabo, Reuven
Lerner, Shlomo Yona, Alon Altman and I) wrote their own presentation
tools in Perl, at least one (Nadav Har'El) wrote one in zsh, and at
least one wrote it in Python.

Did any of you also rolled their own presentation tool instead of
using something that you found on the Net?

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Huh? Not sure where the question/statement is related to Perl. I'm
also thinking you need to define "presentation tool" a little better.
You mean like M$ PowerPoint(tm)?

Jim