WSDL SOAP as easy as googlemaps javascript API!

drclue

OK, some of you folks have probably messed around with
the googlemaps javascript API and maybe some others the
googlesearch SOAP api.

Been MIA in the NG for a while, but it's all been "Wonka!"

I've a sponsor who is paying me to develope a WSDL/SOAP/Javacript
service interoperability engine ( COOL CANDY) that works at least as
easily as googlemaps javascript interface. His grift will be in
providing
similarly accessible database abilities and possibly some ad stream,
value add fees for some intensive services. (on par with google
standards)

My question to all is what would you like the API to look like in a
service
that allows you to I/O with any WSDL SOAP service in an ad hoc manner
and
to stream user inputs and/or services outputs into and out of multiple
service streams?

Those interested in contributing thoughts ( beyond a basic ng response)
or perhaps even
becomming test users should send their responses in text/plain to
drclue AT drclue DOT net
with a subject containing "WSDL". Those with the quick NG comment [
yah you too :) ] can
be assured I'm reading occasionally in between coding cycles.

I want this to be cool, and for most folks FREE.

QUESTION: Why is it what we pay almost 40 cents to send a real letter
ANSWER: To underwrite the costs of junkmail sent at a few pennies a
piece!