wxgrid - is there an easy way to set alignment of a column?

tinnews

I'm using wxGrid and finding it fairly straightforward but I can't see
an easy way to set the alignment (left, centre, right) for a whole
column.

There's SetDefaultCellAlignment() which sets the default for the whole
grid and there's SetCellAlignment() which sets it for a specific cell
but there seems to be no way to set the default alignment for a column.

Am I missing something or do I need to do it for individual cells as I
load the data?

Ian Kelly

I'm using wxGrid and finding it fairly straightforward but I can't see
an easy way to set the alignment (left, centre, right) for a whole
column.

There's SetDefaultCellAlignment() which sets the default for the whole
grid and there's SetCellAlignment() which sets it for a specific cell
but there seems to be no way to set the default alignment for a column.

Am I missing something or do I need to do it for individual cells as I
load the data?

You can use SetColAttr() to set attributes over a whole column.

tinnews

Ian Kelly said:
You can use SetColAttr() to set attributes over a whole column.

Ah, yes, thank you. It's a bit of a long way round though and, in my
case I think it's simpler just to use SetCellAlignment().