def __init__(self,parent,id):
wxHtmlWindow.__init__(self,parent,id)

class channelTree(wxTreeCtrl):
def __init__(self,parent,id):
wxTreeCtrl.__init__(self,parent,id)
self.root = self.AddRoot("Sites")
for i in range(len(names)):
self.AppendItem(self.root,names)
EVT_TREE_SEL_CHANGED(self,105,self.OnCelChanged)

def OnCelChanged(self,event):
item = event.GetItem()
print self.GetItemText(item)

class MainSplitter(wxSplitterWindow):
def __init__(self,parent,id):
wxSplitterWindow.__init__(self,parent,id)
self.html = HtmlWindow(self,-1)
self.html.LoadPage("welcome.html")
self.SplitHorizontally(self.html,wxWindow(self,-1),500)
self.Show(1)

If you look at the channelTree class I've created a wxTreeCtrl when you
change a sel a execute onCelChanged Now I would like that when you
change a sel he loads an other page into the HtmlWindow. But I don't
really have an idea on how to do this any help ?