X11 bitmap image conversion problem

Craig

Hi there,

This could be a curly question. When I created the x11 bitmap image
using the im.tobitmap() function I found out later that the display
information in the array is big endian (I think) but I want little
endian. Basically if an image byte in the X11 format is 00111101
(0x3D), I want 10111100(0xBC). Is there an easy way to flip the bits
after the im.tobitmap() conversion has been done or do I have to find
another way? If you could help that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and good luck.

Craig