Xah's Edu Corner: Examples of Quality Technical Writing

Claudio Grondi

IchBin said:
Claudio said:
In this above I hear the voice of someone badly disappointed seeking
an apology and excuse for being in that condition in the world around and

[snip crud]
Sure it would be very interesting to see the bets and the reasoning
behind the pro and contra.

Claudio

This is a TECHNICAL JAVA PROGRAMMING NG.
If you write such statement as above, you should post it to the
appropriate newsgroup only, as else your statement don't make any sense.
Take it to a NG who care. AT
best to the c.l.j.advocacy. Dear Abby may still have a column some where
or "due haste, take ye to a nunnery".

Thanks in Advance...
You are welcome to learn where and how to post.
Best you post similar future requests directly to the sender only, not
back to the newsgroups. That's the best way to avoid generation of
additional traffic in a troll thread.
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA
Ich bin auch :) .

Claudio
P.S. Please don't reply to this posting because I won't read it. The
reason? I have simply not subscribed to comp.lang.java.programmer in my
newsreader and don't currently read any postings to it.