xdoclet facade and wrong packages for interfaces

Discussion in 'Java' started by Kari Kangas, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Kari Kangas

    Kari Kangas Guest

    Hi,

    problem is when generating session facade for CMP bean, eg. if I have
    a package

    some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJB

    and my intention is to generate interfaces into

    some.package.foo.iface.MyEJBLocal
    some.package.foo.iface.MyEJBHome

    still when I generate session facade for CMP, result it refers to
    wrong interaface packages.

    some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJBLocal
    some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJBHome

    Generator cycle is
    1. generating ifaces for CMP to make sure that facade generation, that
    follows finds correct iface packages.
    2. generating facade for CMP
    3. generationg iface for facade

    How to do the trick so that facade generator refers to right interface
    packages?

    --kari

    Kari Kangas, Feb 16, 2004

  2. How to do the trick so that facade generator refers to right interface
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but in my project within ant,
    in <ejbdoclet..> try:

    <packageSubstitution packages="ejb" substituteWith="interfaces"/>

    That successfully transfers our generated session and entity bean interfaces
    from our com.company.object.ejb package into com.company.object.interfaces
    package.

    Hope that helps

    Collin VanDyck, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Kari Kangas

    Kari Kangas Guest

    Actually that is what happens to me too, but facade generator still
    refers to cmp package.
    So, at the first I generate ifaces for cmp package and everyting goes smoothly.
    Local interface, pk, value object and home are in iface package as
    there should.
    But when i generate facade based on those source files, it still produces
    content which refers to cmp package, and when it tries to access those iface
    files it uses cmp package and not iface package in where the actual files are?
    rgds, kari

    Kari Kangas, Feb 17, 2004