xdoclet facade and wrong packages for interfaces

Kari Kangas

Hi,

problem is when generating session facade for CMP bean, eg. if I have
a package

some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJB

and my intention is to generate interfaces into

some.package.foo.iface.MyEJBLocal
some.package.foo.iface.MyEJBHome

still when I generate session facade for CMP, result it refers to
wrong interaface packages.

some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJBLocal
some.package.foo.cmp.MyEJBHome

Generator cycle is
1. generating ifaces for CMP to make sure that facade generation, that
follows finds correct iface packages.
2. generating facade for CMP
3. generationg iface for facade

How to do the trick so that facade generator refers to right interface
packages?

--kari

Collin VanDyck

How to do the trick so that facade generator refers to right interface
packages?

--kari

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but in my project within ant,
in <ejbdoclet..> try:

<packageSubstitution packages="ejb" substituteWith="interfaces"/>

That successfully transfers our generated session and entity bean interfaces
from our com.company.object.ejb package into com.company.object.interfaces
package.

Hope that helps

Kari Kangas

Collin VanDyck said:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but in my project within ant,
in <ejbdoclet..> try:

<packageSubstitution packages="ejb" substituteWith="interfaces"/>

That successfully transfers our generated session and entity bean interfaces
from our com.company.object.ejb package into com.company.object.interfaces
package.

Actually that is what happens to me too, but facade generator still
refers to cmp package.
So, at the first I generate ifaces for cmp package and everyting goes smoothly.
Local interface, pk, value object and home are in iface package as
there should.
But when i generate facade based on those source files, it still produces
content which refers to cmp package, and when it tries to access those iface
files it uses cmp package and not iface package in where the actual files are?
Hope that helps

rgds, kari