XHTML BibTeX

ceplma

Hi,

I am looking for some XSLT stylesheet which would work as kind of
BibTeX -- I mean that XSLT processor would get this stylesheet and a
simple XML document (probably just XHTML Strict with necessary
additional elements) and spit out valid XHTML with the list of
references and hyperlinks from the cite in the body of document to that
list.

Just to be sure, we are on the same page -- I am NOT looking for
something like bibtex2html (i.e., conversion of whole BibTeX database
into HTML presentation), this is more complicated than that.

Does anybody have something like that (with working examples, if
possible)?

Thanks,

Matej

Peter Flynn

Hi,

I am looking for some XSLT stylesheet which would work as kind of
BibTeX -- I mean that XSLT processor would get this stylesheet and a
simple XML document (probably just XHTML Strict with necessary
additional elements) and spit out valid XHTML with the list of
references and hyperlinks from the cite in the body of document to that
list.

Just to be sure, we are on the same page -- I am NOT looking for
something like bibtex2html (i.e., conversion of whole BibTeX database
into HTML presentation), this is more complicated than that.

Does anybody have something like that (with working examples, if
possible)?

I developed something along these lines a couple of years ago, but
work halted when I ran out of `free' time. The results so far are still
at http://research.silmaril.ie/bibliox

///Peter