xhtml w/javascript and css only works in IE

bijoux

Hello, me and this page have been going in circles
http://www.thinkbrainstorm.com/tcfprototype/acktcf.htm

There are two main things which I am trying to work through:

Drop down menu (bottom of page) - which only works in IE (on pc) right
now, although it should work on all browsers except opera.
Traditionally in a HTML 4.0 Transitional environment.

Div content that scrolls - placed correctly and works in IE and that's
it. Here is an example of the working script on another site
http://www.dyn-web.com/dhtml/scroll/scroll-rel.html . Traditionally in
a Xhml strict.

My goal is to get this page to look as good in Netscape and on the mac
as it already does in IE.

Much appreciated!

bijoux

Thanks for the link.

I now have made the page css and xhtml valid, but the page still
doesn't work in Netscape! Why would it not work now?