XML Permissions

scott

I'm making a 1st attempt try at XML. I have downloaded a working example and
tried to run on my IIS6 webserver.

I get the below error in Listing #1. The code is in Listing #2. I think I
need to set file premissions on file msxml3.dll located in my
windows\system32 folder but wanted to ask is this a security risk or is it
something we have to do to write to an XML file?

Listing #1
msxml3.dll error '80070005'

Access is denied.

/testXML/xml1.asp, line 86

Listing #2

oXML.save myxmltest.xml

Rob Meade

Listing #1
msxml3.dll error '80070005'

Access is denied.

/testXML/xml1.asp, line 86

Listing #2

oXML.save myxmltest.xml

Check you have "Write" access enabled via IIS for the website in question...

Regards

Rob

Rob Meade

[snip]

Is that some kinda new spam??? That Korean Telecom organisation which
appears if you check the message, nowt to do with me - what a spoof...

:eek:/

Regards

Rob