XML Schema Definition Question (simpleType)

beyonddc.storage

Below is my current schema

<xs:simpleType name="LongType">
<xs:restriction base="xs:long">
</xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

<xs:simpleType name="MaxLong">
<xs:restriction base="LongType">
<xs:minInclusive value="1"/>
<xs:maxInclusive value="1000"/>
</xs:simpleType>

<xs:simpleType name="MinLong">
<xs:restriction base="LongType">
<xs:minInclusive value="1"/>
<xs:maxInclusive value="MaxLong"/>
</xs:simpleType>

I want my MinLong maxInclusive to be smaller than the number of the
MaxLong.
Is there a way I can do it? Incurrently I get an error when I try to
validate my schema.

Error message stated:
FacetValueFromBase: Value 'Max_Outstanding_Reads_Type' of facet
'maxInclusive' must be from the value space of the base type.

Any suggestion to overcome or solve this problem?

Thank you!