xml schema tutorial

Discussion in 'XML' started by mike myers, Nov 9, 2012.

  1. mike myers

    mike myers Guest

    mike myers, Nov 9, 2012

  2. Mike,

    It sounds like you are affiliated with Liquid Technologies, so I have
    a question for you.

    Due to its increased reliability, I do all my XML development under
    Linux and my code is later ported to Windows. Obviously, I must use
    platform-portable libraries (my latest recommendation is libxml2).
    Suppose I decide to modify my M.O. and do my original development on
    the Windows side, based on Liquid XML Studio, which I have am
    currently evaluating (looks terrific!!).

    Will I be able to take every line of generated code, unmodified, to
    Linux?

    TIA,

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Nov 10, 2012