XML validation for Mobile Phones

erix

Hi,

I'm interested in the above topic. Searching the Web I found 2 pages dealing
with the topic. Both referred to Makoto Murata's work:
http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xml02/dx_xml02/index/author/af324b89432ef5
e551c3ba162f.html
http://www.idealliance.org/papers/xml02/slides/makoto/makoto.ppt&e=7370 (a
slideset presented on XML 2002 conference)

I wonder that is there something more about this or by accident is the
program used in the slides in the 2nd weblink available somewhere (there is
a note in one of the slides that it is available at SourceForge, but no luck
to find it)?

I would be especially interested about the table format used for the
validation. In the slides there is a fragment of the table but it is not
that easy to understand it. I would appreciate every information related to
this.

Before I found the above mentioned websites I was thinking about a similar
solution (table based validation) using DTDs. The idea was similar to
Makoto's idea, to use some kind of generator program to translate the DTD to
some compact easily traversable table which is "mobile friendly".

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
erix