XP com-port problems

Van

Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have this software that's written in Borland C for windows 95-98 and it runs good, but I can't get it to run under windows XP correctly. The software is a DDE server, and you can get it to run under XP but you get a lot of error messages. So my question is if someone else has encountered problems with migrating from 95-98 to XP, and if so, can someone help me solve it. I'm not sure if it's XP's com port new settings fault, or if the problem is in Borland's libraries. Any guidelines would be appreciated.