XP Home and ASP.Net

Andre Chin

I am currently tring to run ASP.Net at home from windows
xp home edition. it keeps telling me that the web server
is not installed or running. if there is anyone that
knows how to fic this, please email me. it would be
greatly appreciated

Elliot M. Rodriguez

Andre:

Windows XP Home does not have IIS included. You cannot run ASPs without it.

You will need to use WebMatrix, which carries its own lightweight webserver,
Cassini.
www.asp.net/webmatrix

HTH