XSL Exception in C#

Tom Clancy

I'm trying to transform an XML document via XSL and getting the
following exception (which Google has never heard of):

"Extension function parameters or return values which have Clr type
'ConcatString' are not supported."

It's entirely possible I have a dumb typo in there, but both the XML
and XSL are from an ASP/ VBScript application we're porting and they
work fine there.

tclancy

Probably should have added my question: what would cause this? I can't
find any documentation for it, so any pointers to that would be
appreciated as well. I'm running framework 2.0 on XP Pro.

Thanks

tclancy

Running a user-defined function like this caused the puking:

user:functionName(string(@attr))

Kevin Spencer

What is the return type of the function?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
A brute awe as you,
a Metallic hag entity, eat us.

tclancy

There isn't one specified. It's written as inline JavaScript in the
XSL. It's supposed to return a string, but there's no strong typing
(given the language).

Kevin Spencer

Can you post the XSL? It's hard to telll from your description what's going
on.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer