XSL Netbeans 6.0

Olivier Scalbert

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to use NetBeans 6.0 to create and
test xslt transformations without using all the web service stuff (XSLT
Service Engine) ?

Thanks very much, Olivier

Andrew Thompson

Olivier Scalbert wrote:
I would like to know if it is possible to use NetBeans 6.0 to create and
test xslt transformations without using all the web service stuff (XSLT
Service Engine) ?

Given XSLT can be edited in any old text editor, and
Ant can be used for a number of operations involving
XSLT, my guess is that 'yes, NB can do that without all
the "web service"* stuff'.

* I do not use NB, and have little idea what you are
referring to.

Note that c.l.j.programmer is not a help-desk for IDE's.
'F1' or a more specific group/froum would be a more
optimal approach.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Thomas Kellerer

Olivier Scalbert, 11.09.2007 09:01:
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to use NetBeans 6.0 to create and
test xslt transformations without using all the web service stuff (XSLT
Service Engine) ?

Yes.

Simply open the XML file in the editor, then use the context menu in the
editor to apply an XSLT transformation. Not very hard to find

Thomas

Olivier Scalbert

Thomas said:
Yes.

Simply open the XML file in the editor, then use the context menu in the
editor to apply an XSLT transformation. Not very hard to find

Thomas

Thanks.
But can you debug it ? (step by step, ...)