xtree file

tolkien

Hello !!!!
I'm using visual studio 2008 and i'm trying to buind google chrome.
I have only one error:
'std::_Tmap_traits<_Kty,_Ty,_Pr,_Alloc,_Mfl>::_Tmap_traits(_Pr,_Alloc)' :
cannot convert parameter 2 from 'PrivateHookAllocator<T>' to
'PrivateHookAllocator<T>'

file: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\xtree

_Tree_nod(const key_compare& _Parg,allocator_type
_Al):_Traits(_Parg, _Al),_Alnod(_Al)
error here----> { // construct traits from _Parg and allocator
from _Al

}