XY Graph Sample

Carlos

I need to find a XY grpah sample to run in a asp.net web page
Does anyone know where I can find one

Thanks

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

have you looked at what the OWC components have to offer? Graphs are part of
this package

Carlos

Yes but some of my user are apple and linux so I cant run OWC on their pcs

Carlos

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
Carlos said:
I need to find a XY grpah sample to run in a asp.net web page
Does anyone know where I can find one

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

What kind of Graph? Bar Graph, Line Graph, etc.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

No, as long as the browser is capable of displaying html, you are fine.
Create the graph on the back end with the OWC and stream the gif file out to
the browser. The client requires nothing for that to work except for a
browser ofcourse.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

Carlos said:
I need to find a XY grpah sample to run in a asp.net web page
Does anyone know where I can find one

Thanks

Carlos

Just a simple XY line graph

Kevin Spencer said:
What kind of Graph? Bar Graph, Line Graph, etc.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer
.Net Developer
Microsoft MVP
Big things are made up
of lots of little things.

Kevin Spencer

A line graph is going to be more difficult than a bar graph, as you could do
a bar graph by simply rendering colored divs in a table (or not in a table,
using CSS). To do a line graph, you would either need to purchase a
third-party control to do this, or create one yourself using the
System.Drawing namespace.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer