Y file is not recognizable?

Guest

Hi,
I have question regarding to the below error msg:
"The file is not recognizable.."

The original file that i upload it is the excel file format.
I try to upload it into sql server 2000 database, everything works fine.
When i download the excel file to my harddisk, the excel is corruptted and
contains all the source code in it.

What is happening? Any ideas?
Ur help will be appriciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
James

Mark Rae

I try to upload it into sql server 2000 database, everything works fine.
When i download the excel file to my harddisk, the excel is corruptted and
contains all the source code in it.

What is happening? Any ideas?

Your code looks fine to me...can't see anything wrong with it. Of course, I
can't actually see any of it...<hint> <hint>