yacc question

neena.usenet

I have a gui that reads in a file using C++/yacc. If the file has a
parsing error, yacc throws the error to my program and I report it.

The problem is at that point, I would like to try to open a different
file, one that has no syntax errors. When I try to open this second
file, yacc throws me another error which I believe is leftover from
parsing the first file.

How do I clear the yacc "error stack"?

If I am posting to the wrong group, please let me know.

Thanks!