    I would like to announce that the YAMI4 MISRA-C package was just updated (version 1.2.0) and now supports also UDP channels:

    http://www.inspirel.com/yami4/misra.html

    YAMI4 is an open-source messaging solution for distributed systems and the dedicated MISRA-C package can be of particular interest for embedded developers and all those that need to rely on pure-C code base.

    see.my.homepage, Feb 3, 2014

  2. see.my.homepage

    Noob Guest

    It might make more sense to post to comp.arch.embedded rather than
    to comp.lang.c

    Noob, Feb 3, 2014

  3. see.my.homepage

    Kaz Kylheku Guest

    UDP is the "hello, world" of this sort of thing.

    Kaz Kylheku, Feb 3, 2014
    Except that in YAMI4 the TCP transport was considered as more interesting (for example, it has a natural concept of "connection was lost") and was supported first. The UDP transport was added to the already existing frameworkand this explains why it was a motivation for the package update.

    see.my.homepage, Feb 3, 2014