YAMI4 1.4.0 released

Maciej Sobczak

I am pleased to announce that the 1.4.0 version of YAMI4 is available
for download:

http://www.inspirel.com/yami4

YAMI4 is a messaging solution for distributed systems that supports
Ada, C++, Java, .NET and Python.

An important improvement in the Python module (both for 2.x and 3.x
variants) is that the wrapping interface layer in a natively compiled
module was changed so that previously known bugs in the Python
standard library (ctypes) were bypassed and now the YAMI4 module
should work also on 64-bit
platforms.

Apart from this strictly Python-related improvement, this new release
bring a GUI management console that allows to browse and manage name
servers, message brokers and individual agents in a bigger distributed
system.