YAMI4 v. 1.2.0 released

Maciej Sobczak

Hello,

I am pleased to announce that the new version of YAMI4, 1.2.0, has
been just released and is available for download:

http://www.inspirel.com/yami4/

The most important addition for Python programmers is the Python 2.5+
module that complements the already existing Python 3.x library.
Thanks to this, both branches of the language are now properly
supported.

The following functional improvements were added in all modules:

- Keepalive option for TCP/IP.

- Propagation of events related to connection management.

- Ability to customize the management of slow (overflowing) receivers
in the publish-subscribe scenario.

Please see the changelog.txt file for the detailed list of
improvements.