mortar_rdb 1.2.0 released!

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce a new release of mortar_rdb.

This package ties together SQLAlchemy, sqlalchemy-migrate and
the component architecture to make it easy to develop projects
using SQLAlchemy through their complete lifecycle.

Changes in this release were:

- Pass None as the default for echo rather than False on the
advice of Daniel Holth.

- When using mortar_rdb.registerSession, allow exlicit
disabling of two-phase commit.

- No longer log passwords during session registration.

- Specify sqlalchemy 0.6 as a requirement, until
zope.sqlalchemy is ported, mortar_rdb shouldn't be
used with :mod:`sqlalchemy` 0.7.

If you'd like to see what mortar_rdb can do for you, please have a read
of the narrative usage docs, which give a quick run through of the
lifespan of a project developers using mortar_rdb:

http://packages.python.org/mortar_rdb/use.html

Full package details including mailing list, irc and bug tracker details
can be found here:

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/mortar_rdb

cheers,

Chris