mortar_rdb 1.0.0 released!

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm very pleased to finally announce the release of mortar_rdb 1.0.0.

This package ties together SQLAlchemy, sqlalchemy-migrate and
the component architecture to make it easy to develop projects
using SQLAlchemy through their complete lifecycle.

While I'll be using it with Pyramid, the idea is that it should
seamlessly slot into any framework, web or otherwise. I'll be actively
helping anyone who runs into problems with their framework of choice.

If you'd like to see what mortar_rdb can do for you, please have a read
of the narrative usage docs, which give a quick run through of the
lifespan of a project developers using mortar_rdb:

http://packages.python.org/mortar_rdb/use.html

Full package details including mailing list, irc and bug tracker details
can be found here:

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/mortar_rdb

cheers,

Chris