yav 1.1.2 released (javascript validation tool)

f.crivellaro

Hi all,
I have released yav 1.1.2, a javascript tool on SourceForge with LGPL
license. You can use it in both commercial and open-source projects,
it's completely free:

http://yav.sourceforge.net

Comments and suggests are welcome. I'm working to make yav really
useful!

Thank's.
Federico

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 10/12/2005 8:36 AM:
Hi all,
I have released yav 1.1.2, a javascript tool on SourceForge with LGPL
license. You can use it in both commercial and open-source projects,
it's completely free:

http://yav.sourceforge.net

Comments and suggests are welcome. I'm working to make yav really
useful!

After clicking about the 5th link in an attempt to see what "yav" is
supposed to do - and the code it uses - I gave up. Can you give some
insight and perhaps a URL to the code itself instead of a .zip file?

f.crivellaro

see "learn by example" for a live example. A URL to the code itself? As
soon as possible, thank you for your feedback.