    laptop desk which revolutionized the whole process of computing for me
    with it's ergonomic design and heat dissipating ventilation channels.
    I highly recommend it, check it for yourself - www.laptopdesk.net

    markwhite, Jun 11, 2007

  2. markwhite

    Lew Guest

    "markwhite", you are a dolt.

    I say that in confidence that you will not read the replies to your
    multiposted spam, you unethical garbage.
    And you should learn to spell and some grammer. "It's" is a contraction for
    "it is", not a possessive pronoun, and "heat dissipating [sic]" is a unit
    modifier that precedes the modified noun, so should be hyphenated, you
    illiterate boob. Don't you know anything?

    Sheesh.

    Lew, Jun 11, 2007

  3. markwhite

    Lew Guest

    "markwhite", you are a dolt.

    I say that in confidence that you will not read the replies to your
    multi-posted spam, you unethical garbage.
    And you should learn to spell and some grammar. "It's" is a contraction for

    Lew, Jun 11, 2007