0x80040213 The Transport failed to connect to the server-Random Er

Guest

I get this error "System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040213):
The transport failed to connect to the server." when trying to send an SMTP
mail message. The only problem is that it is totally random. It only
happens about 5 times out of a hundred. It may send five emails within five
minutes and number two or three may thoirow the error.

Nick
(e-mail address removed)

Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
did you ever get the issue resolved? I've seen a few people online with this problem, but no resolution. I have the same issue.