    OK, so I am sure I am being retarded but I do not see solution files for
    many of the web projects within these samples. Is there something that I am
    missing? Thanks.
    TheCoder, Dec 2, 2005

  2. That's right. Those all use the new "File" based web site folder scheme.
    Just do Project "Load Web Site" and choose the "File" option from the
    Outlook-style left pane, then browse to the specific project folder you want
    and VS.NET 2005 takes care of the rest. The web site will run using the
    built-in VS.NET 2005 webserver
    (I call it "cassini-meanie").
    Cheers
    -Peter
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Dec 2, 2005