2.0 accessing a dataset

T. Wong

This is a vs.net 2005/2.0 question....

In my App_Code directory I have DataSet1.xsd that has Orders DataSet and
OrdersTableAdapter with FillOrders, and GetOrders methods. I have created a
new class, also in App_Code directory where I want to access that DataSet1.
Basically I want to Fill the dataset and then pass return the dataset to the
caller.

But, I have never had to reference a dataset before that did not belong to
my own aspx page (in 1.1). How do I get reference to the .xsd methods?

Thanks for any help,