[2.0] playing around with Login control

Lloyd Dupont

ok, I'haven' put it on my web page yet.
(and I will do it tomorow, time to go to bed now)

but I wonder, I've seen screenshot and it goes like that:

Login: xxxxx
Password: xxxxxx

And that's no good, I always forget my login (because I never can take my
name, it's always already in use), I want somethin more unique like:
Email: xxxxx
Password: xxxxx

is it possible to customize the login control to do that?

Guest

try the UserNameLabelText property.

---

Gregory A. Beamer