401 Error in Webservice

Justin Wong

Ok this one is a doozy. I have an ASP.NET that uses 3 webservices.
Everything has been working fine for the past year and then along
comes this sys admin guy and installs IIS Lockdown on the machines.
The next time we deploy a new version everything breaks. So we removed
IIS Lockdown but...

2 of the 3 webservices are fine. however the 3rd one keeps throwing a
401 error when we try to access it. The permissions are set exactly
the same on all 3 webservices. I dont understand.