430 Forbidden error on XP machine calling webservices.

Rainier [MCT]

Hi I've got this strange situation.

I'm calling multiple webservices that are all installed on my local machine
from a web application that uses frames holding more web applications.
The web applications all use integrated windows authentication.
The web services have anonymous access enabled.

When clicking around on the web sites I will get a security exception 403
when a method is invoked on the web service. But this happens on different
spots every time. So sometimes a function works and the next time it gives me
a 403 ?

I don't get it.

Can this have something to do with the maximum connections to XP-Pro ? On
the one side I think this can be the case but I'd expect IIS to raise a
completely different exception something like maximum connection limit
reached....

Anyone have a Idea of what this could be ?

Kind Regards