About CheckBoxList Control ...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Kylin, May 27, 2005.

  1. Kylin

    Kylin Guest

    I have a CheckBoxList ,
    and I bind this controls from a database,
    cblxx.DataSource=xxData ;//dataset
    cblxx.DataValueField="xx_Field";
    cblxx.DataTextField="xxx_Field";
    cblxx.DataBind();

    now I have a a string like "1,2,3,4,5,6,7"
    and the string inclue the xx_field ,
    how can I bind the string to the checkboxlist ,
    and if the string include the xx_field,
    the item is checked ,
    if not ,the item is uncheck ?

    do I declare my meaning clearly ?