About the .net Framework 2.0

kylin

Before Now ,My PC's OS is Windows2003server,
and I have setuped the .net framework 1.1,VisualStudio.net2003,
And they can work normal.

But today,
I download the .netFramework2.0 and setup it,
I can not debug in VisualStudio.net 2003 ,
and errors like this : you can not debug on the web server !

?????????

Guest

Hi,

Open IIS.

Navigate to your application folder. Right click and take properties.

You'll see a new tab called ASP.NET. Click on that.

There would be dropdownlist with all version of .NET Frameworks. By dfault
it set for 2.0 That's why you are not able to debug you application based on
the version1.1. Change it to your older version (1.1) and apply it.

Now you should be able to debug.

Cheers,

Jerome. M

Tampa.NET Koder

Or,

You can do this on the command line:

aspnet_regiis.exe -s W3SVC/1/ROOT/SampleApp1

SampleApp1 ==> Your virtual directory

** NOTE: You must be inside the .NET framework version folder that you want
to configure this site for unless it will default to the most recent
installed version. aspnet_regiis.exe can be found in all of the framework
folders. E.g
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 OR,
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705 OR,
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v<2.0 verision number>
**