    this technology for IE 5.5 o higuer or others with HTML 3.2

    Thanks for your help.
    Elmer
    Elmer, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Elmer

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    not supported simply means that microsoft technical support will not address
    problems associated with the control. There is ample support on this
    newsgroup anyhow so that shouldn't stop you from implementing it.

    Unsupported controls usually have issues associated with them or are in the
    process of being reworked architecturally which make allocating resources to
    them pointless as the code base has not yet evolved to a point where the
    expense of support is justified. You should take from this discussion that
    there are enough issues with these controls that you should weigh their
    benefit carefully against the heartaches of bugs.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney
    "Elmer" <> wrote in message
    Hello,
    In the direction:
    url=/workshop/webcontrols/overview/treeview.asp

    says that "Microsoft® Internet Explorer WebControls are
    not currently supported!".

    Anyone knows how true it is?, o what's the time when It
    will be available?.

    I'm confuse, because in this article says that we can use

    Alvin Bruney, Jan 12, 2004