Academic Research

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jean Honorio C., Sep 18, 2003.

  1. My name is Jean Honorio, M.B.A. candidate of the Universidad
    del Pacifico, Lima, Peru. As a part of my research thesis to
    get my grade of magister, I am studying the consumer behavior
    of the software component market.

    I would like to invite you to participate in an interview
    about the things you evaluate when buying a software component,
    for example: a component to draw line charts or a component to
    view and edit images. Your answers will be confidential, and
    all responses will be reported only in aggregate. You will not
    receive any commercial solicitation from me or from your
    participation in this research.

    If you wish to participate, please enter here
    http://www.cbstrategy.com/invite.php

    To see the questionnaire that will be applied by telephone,
    please enter here
    http://www.cbstrategy.com/interview.html

    Thank you very much,
    Jean Honorio C.
    e-mail:
    Phone: (511) 452-1300
    Address: Urb. Pedro Ruiz Gallo H-4, Callao 01, Peru

    P.S.: cbstrategy.com is a fictitious web-site created to
    collect the data for the research. If you have any question
    feel free to ask me. I will appreciate your help or comments.
    Jean Honorio C., Sep 18, 2003

  2. Jean Honorio C.

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Jean Honorio C." wrote:

    > My name is Jean Honorio, M.B.A. candidate of the Universidad
    > del Pacifico, Lima, Peru.

    MBA? Well, that might explain it.

    > As a part of my research thesis to
    > get my grade of magister, I am studying the consumer behavior
    > of the software component market.

    This is a known spam. In fact, that shit has spammed the Sun Java forum
    in August

    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=39&thread=439028&tstart=0&tr
    ange=15

    and has send out the same lies via e-mail spam at the beginning of this
    month.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=01L0H75JKEV600XHTQ@Encompasserve
    ..org

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=01L0H75IOS4Y0100HM@Encompasserve
    ..org

    He has spammed the javalobby forum, and the javable.com forum, too.

    It is a scam for collecting addresses and selling them.

    > You will not
    > receive any commercial solicitation from me or from your
    > participation in this research.

    But from the ones you sell this data ...
    Harald Hein, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Hi:

    My university e-mail is
    If you want to verify my identity and my research,
    please contact the Graduate Studies department at the
    Universidad del Pacifico:

    Thanks,
    Jean Honorio C.
    Student Code: 2000120197

    P.S.1: Harald, please think before you say something
    bad about someone.
    P.S.2: MBA means Master in Business Administration

    Jean Honorio C., Oct 12, 2003
  4. Jean Honorio C.

    Harald Hein Guest

    Fup set.

    "Jean Honorio C." wrote:

    > P.S.1: Harald, please think before you say something
    > bad about someone.

    You are a spammer. I posted the links to the groups and web boards you
    spammed. It doesn't matter if you call it academic research. You are
    abusing the net.

    > P.S.2: MBA means Master in Business Administration

    I know. And like most technicians I don't think an MBA is a badge of
    honour. In fact, your behavior is exactly the behavior that gives MBAs
    such a bad name. You are spamming at least since August. And I bet I am
    not the first one telling you to FOAD. The fact that you continue to
    abuse the net shows your terminal cluelessnes.
    Harald Hein, Oct 12, 2003