accesing SQL Server from .net server explorer

KH

Hi,

I have installed VSdotNET instance of MSDE on our server. I have
changed it's login mode to 2 in registry. Now, if I open .Net
application then in Server Explorer, I can see this servers computer
name in the servers list. When I click on SQL servers, it asks me to
login. I login with sa and blank password as I haven't made any
changes yet to the default settings. When I click on OK, it gives me
the access to VSdotNet instance and I can access all of its tables,
stored procedures etc.

Now, if my colleague try to do the same thing, he can go as far as
seeing serves computer name entry in servers list under Server
Explorer. When he types in sa username and blank password he gets
error message. He can not see VSdotNet instance.

What's the problem? We both are on same network.

Thanks in advance.

KH