VS .NET 2003 Server explorer

Paul

HI, you guys!

I have SQL Server 2k SP3, VS .NET 2003 Enterprise Architucture installed.
When I navigate to SQL server in Server explorer, everything is cool aside
from I can't New/Design a whatever TABLE thru the context menu but can
Create a brand-new DB.

I was told "can't find the resouce in the image file"

Surfed a variety of materials in the NET already, but still have no ideas
about that.

Who could be of help ?

Thanks a lot!

--Paul