"Access Denied" to ICatalogCollection from asp.net web service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ollie, May 24, 2004.

  1. Ollie

    Ollie Guest

    I am getting an Access Denied to COM+ catalog when attempting to save
    changes....

    So I now use impersonation to impersonate an admin account on the machine so
    that I can create a transients subscriptions for a remote COM+ server, but
    it is still failing with the "Access Denied" what do I need to do to get
    this to work.....

    I have used impsersonation successfully in several places in the asp.net web
    service but it only fails when I am modifying the COM+ catalog.....

    I am using windows 2003 Server

    Can anyone help?

    Cheers

    Ollie