"Access is Denied" when calling a vb.net queued components in Windows2003 from a Web application

JPC

Hi,
in my Web application, I 've a C# assembly that call a method of a Queued
Component

IMyComponent MyComp = (IMyComponent)
(Marshal.BindToMoniker("queue:/new:MyAssemblyName.MyClassName"));
MyComp.MyMethod() ;
Marshal.ReleaseComObject(MyComp);

On my XP Pro sp1a machine, the development machine, all is working fine.

but when I install the Web Application on the Windows2003 Server
and the QueuedComponent.DLL on the same Windows2003 server, I got an "ACCESS
IS DENIED" on the line

IMyComponent MyComp =
(IMyComponent)(Marshal.BindToMoniker("queue:/new:MyAssemblyName.MyClassName"
));

I installed the components with regsvcs.exe.
The web application is impersonating the Administrator of the server.
the User of Server Library where the QueuedComponent.DLL runs , is the
Administrator of the machine...

any idea where the security is blocking the access? I tried also to remove
the check on "Enforce access checks for this application" and also setting
to None the Authentication Level for Calls, but the error is still here...
I tried both the Workgroup and the Active Directory configuration for
Message Queuing.

The strange thing is that if I try to run the QC from a windows
application, using the same 3 lines of code above, all is working fine.
The problem seems to raise when I recall the QC from the Web Application
assembly.

any help, or idea?

thanks for any help
JPC

Stan

Make sure the client runs under a domain account. Local account will always
give "Access denied" error message even if Authentication is set to None