Access to temporary ASP.NET Files is denied?

Dave

Hi,

I wanted to impersonate the ASPNET account so I created
another one in order to connect to SQL server using
integrated security.

I'm testing this against the Northwind db by adding this
to my web.config:

<identity impersonate="true" userName="ASPNET_Northwind"
password="Password1" />

This worked when I had VS 2002 and .NET 1.0 on Windows
XP. However, I just upgraded to VS 2003 and .NET 1.1 now
I get the following:

Access to the
path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
\Temporary ASP.NET Files\<appname>\ffbab835\e23d26c7
\hash.web" is denied.

When I set impersonate to "false" I don't get the message.

Any ideas? Thanks, Dave.