    ..NET ??
    Also how to create Custom Attributes??
    Thanks Vinay
    Vinay, May 3, 2005

  2. Vinay

    Lionel LASKE Guest

    I'm not sure to understand your question.
    Do you want to create a LDAP custom attribute/class ?
    If yes, it's directory specific so you need to check that you can create a
    LDAP Schema object directory specific.
    You need to ensure too that your directory is LDAP v3 compliant because you
    can't use DirectoryServices to access custom attribute in a pre-LDAP v3
    directory.

    Lionel.

    Lionel LASKE, May 4, 2005

  3. Vinay

    Vinay Guest

    Yes you got my Q right.
    Can i create the LDAP Schema object directory specific thru code or do
    i have to use a tool??

    Any samples ??
    Vinay, May 4, 2005