ActiveX component can't create object: 'Scripting.FileSystemObject'

Astra

Hi All

Was running my ASP app no problem on a Windows XP Pro SP2 machine with IIS,
dragged a copy my app folder and put it on another Windows XP Pro SP2
machine with IIS and I get the below problem:

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
ActiveX component can't create object: 'Scripting.FileSystemObject'
/asp/forms.asp, line 497

I can run old copies of this app folder no problems so what has happened
since I dragged a copy from one machine to another??

Do you know how I can resolve it?

Thanks

Robbie

Patrice

The compoment is unregistered (you could check the registry to make sure).
Aslo I believe that some antivrus software such as Norton are blocking this
kind of things by default...