    seemed to fix it.

    Anyone else have a problem like this? (What I'd really like to know is how
    an Add could fail without some sort of error message.)

    B. Chernick, Nov 26, 2007

  2. Your post is far too generic to be able to tell what's going on. What are we
    adding, and how does a Calendar control come into the picture?
    -- Peter
    "Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
    http://www.blogmetafinder.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Nov 27, 2007

  3. B. Chernick

    B. Chernick Guest

    My apologies. I have a detailsview control on a web page. When the webpage
    is called with a parameter of -1 on the key field, the detailsview goes into
    insert mode. The calendar is bound to one of the fields. The coding itself
    is minimal. I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible. All of this is
    bound to a fairly generic xsd.

    B. Chernick, Nov 27, 2007