Adding Form Based Authentication in a Sub Directory of Site.

Malik Asif Joyia

Hello
I want to implement the forms based authentication. for a sub directory in my webapplication.
I have allready applied Forms based authentication in my webapplication ,,
I have added a folder in my webapplication for the admin side of the webside and want to implement forms based authentication. so that admin users can be checked for security. i added a web.config file. but when i add the code below

<authorization>

<deny users="?" />

</authorization>

<authentication mode="Forms">

<forms name=".ASPXAUTH" protection="All" timeout="60" loginUrl="login_form.aspx" />

</authentication>

It Gives me error in the webconfig file .

how can i correct it

Thanks

Software Developer
Chemmed Corporation USA
(e-mail address removed)

avnrao

can you specify what error you are getting.
check if you are not missing out anything on this..

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301240&Product=aspnet

Av.