ADSI in ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Michael Jeske, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Hello,

    first sorry for my bad englisch, i hope you understand me.

    I wont write an asp (not asp.net) application to delete computeraccounts
    from ad.
    In my develope enviroment (all W3K servers) this script works fine.

    Set oDSObj = GetObject("LDAP:")
    Set oAuth =
    oDSObj.OpenDSObject("LDAP://IPAdresse/CN=HugoBoss,OU=3,OU=2,OU=1,DC=firma,DC=local",
    & _"CN=Administrateur,OU=Users,DC=firma,DC=local", "Password", 1)
    oAuth.DeleteObject (0)

    in the productive enviroment all server are w2k and i receive an error on
    line 2.
    i have tested with ip-adress and servername.
    the useraccount also in domain\user
    it doesn't work.

    have anyone a hint?

    best regards