ADSI in ASP

Michael Jeske

Hello,

first sorry for my bad englisch, i hope you understand me.

I wont write an asp (not asp.net) application to delete computeraccounts
from ad.
In my develope enviroment (all W3K servers) this script works fine.

Set oDSObj = GetObject("LDAP:")
Set oAuth =
oDSObj.OpenDSObject("LDAP://IPAdresse/CN=HugoBoss,OU=3,OU=2,OU=1,DC=firma,DC=local",
& _"CN=Administrateur,OU=Users,DC=firma,DC=local", "Password", 1)
oAuth.DeleteObject (0)

in the productive enviroment all server are w2k and i receive an error on
line 2.
i have tested with ip-adress and servername.
the useraccount also in domain\user
it doesn't work.

have anyone a hint?

best regards