After reload, a problem.

Flarky

Hi all,

I have a PHP page that I am reloading using Javascript.
The reload happens just fine, but Firefox repositions
the part of the page that the user is viewing to back
down where the link was that they clicked that caused
the reload. Thus, after the reload, the scroll bar jumps
down to show the area where the link was.

Is there any way to prevent that?

Thanks.

ASM

Flarky a écrit :
Hi all,

I have a PHP page that I am reloading using Javascript.
The reload happens just fine, but Firefox repositions
the part of the page that the user is viewing to back
down where the link was that they clicked that caused
the reload. Thus, after the reload, the scroll bar jumps
down to show the area where the link was.

Is there any way to prevent that?

perhaps ?